By day, I’m Executive Assistant to a New York Times best seller, entrepreneur & investor! By night, I'm a vivacious storyteller & photographer with my side-hustle @agirlcalledB. That plethora of creativity & business acumen connected me with Kickin Up Dust as a hybrid Executive Support Ninja, Confidant & Assistant Publisher.
I infuse over 16 years of executive experience with country values.
My past experience includes:
- Remote Executive Assistant to a family-owned team of Utah-based REALTORS;
- Virtual Survey Administrator utilising technical design briefs to create engagement surveys for global clients;
- Over a year as a Virtual Finance Administrator for a $2.4 billion Government Construction project in Australia;
- 4 years as National Operations Manager within the Hardware industry;
- A 6 year stint providing exceptional support in high end real estate in Australia;
- Virtual Assistant to an award winning business coaching firm;
- Several years as Executive Assistant to Adro Sarnelli (winner of The Biggest Loser Reality TV Series);
- Served in the Australian Defence Force;
- Years of customer service experience within hospitality & retail (back in my day!)
- Did I mention Ranch Manager, Performance Horse Groom & all-round legend?
- I also volunteer countless hours to providing freelance photography for local American Football associations throughout Arizona!
WHO AM I?
G'day, my name's B.
I was always a “wild & creative soul”, as my encouraging parents endearingly reminisce; covered head-to-toe in dust or glitter. Born & raised as a cowboy-hat-wearing, pony-riding, barefoot little bush-brat amongst the mountain ranges of Yarra Valley in Australia.
Having grown up with an infatuation for everything ‘cowgirl’, it was written in the stars – all 50 of them – that I would find myself engrained in the Wild Western scene.
So it came as no surprise that after several ‘self-discovery’ journeys to America – I came home with the most extraordinary souvenir… My very own, salt-of-the-earth Bull Rider & American Football Player, whom many of you know as 'Bulls_n_Buckles!'
The 2020 COVID-19 Pandemic launched the World into a kaleidoscope of chaos & like many others, our plans of reuniting were eclipsed. We suddenly found ourselves exercising ‘social distancing’ from 12,874,752 metres away…
Alas, the next chapter commenced in December 2021 when I embarked on a new journey to where I now call home, USA! I'm so pumped to be here writing new pages to my epic tale.